رَّبِّ زِدْنِى عِلْمًا
O my Lord increase me in knowledge.
The school provides a valuable opportunity for Muslim children to learn about Islam, to learn Arabic and recitation of the Holy Quran, and to get to know other Muslim children.
Click here to download the registration form. The registration form should be turned in on the first day of class.
- SCHOOL WILL START PROMPTLY AT 10AM.
- ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ON TIME.
- Dhuhr Salaat is part of the school program. Children should not to leave before prayers.
Classes start on September 17, 2017 and are held every Sunday from 10am-1:30pm. Holidays closely follow the normal school holidays. Regular classes are not held in the summer. There may be alternative activities during the summer.
- Arabic reading and writing
- Quran recitation, memorization and meaning
- Islamic topics related to:
- Ibadat – belief and practices
- Akhlaq – morals and ethics
- Seerah – life of the Prophet (S)
- Hadith – sayings of the Prophet (S)
Code of Conduct
All students are expected to:
- Dress appropriately according to Islamic dress code (described below).
- Display the best behavior when dealing with peers and respect for their elders and teachers.
- Come prepared to school with reading, and writing materials, and completed homework.
No cellphone/tablet policy – No child may use a cellphone, tablet, or similar device during school hours. If used, the device will be confiscated for the remainder of the school day.
All students must be dressed in clean clothes and maintain good personal hygiene.
- Shirt with no human or animal pictures or painting and no inappropriate inscriptions
- Pants – appropriate length, waist to ankle
- No shorts
- Loose fitting tops (full sleeves)
- Loose fitting pants covering the ankle
- Hijaab for all girls age 10 and up
- Separation from class for the remainder of the school day and confinement to a quiet area.
- Parents will be called to take child home.
- Suspension for a week.
- Continued misbehavior or absence or incomplete homework will result in expulsion from school for the remainder of the school year.