Playful Nature Explorers 2022-23 is currently full for the fall, but we are still adding families to our waitlist if you complete our enrollment form linked below.
2022-2023 Program Information
September 12, 2022 – June 16, 2023
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 12:00pm
4-day, 3-day, 2-day schedules
We follow the Ithaca City School District calendar for holidays and breaks.
4 days: $500/month
3 days: $410/month
2 days: $315/month
Free lunch eligibility = 40% scholarship
Reduced lunch eligibility = 30% scholarship
Additional scholarship options available. Personal circumstances are taken into consideration.
- Determine which days you would like to enroll for (2, 3, or 4 days a week, M-Th). Reach out with any questions (email@example.com or 607-319-4203).
- Complete a scholarship application, if applicable.
- Complete the enrollment form and submit a $30 enrollment fee which is applied to your first month’s tuition.
- ICG will review your enrollment form, requested schedule, and scholarship information and then reach out to confirm availability.
- Later this summer we will reach out to collect further information and request a deposit of one month’s tuition.
We are following Tompkins County Health Department and Ithaca City School District guidelines for COVID-19
Complete program information can be found in the Parent Handbook
ICG’s Playful Nature Explorers is for children ages 2.5-6. Our research-based, nature-centered preschool brings a world of discovery, learning, and joy to your child through nature and play immersion. Following the rhythm of the seasons, our play-based curriculum allows the natural curiosity of young children to lead our explorations, experiments, and creative expressions.
This approach does more than delight your child. It nurtures social competencies, builds physical coordination, strength, and body awareness, and sets a strong foundation for academic success. Playful Nature staff and curriculum are experts in early child development and know what children need to thrive, so they can succeed in life, AND in the classroom. In Playful Nature, curiosity is stoked, confidence is built, and the love of learning grows stronger still.
Ithaca Children’s Garden welcomes ALL
Ithaca Children’s Garden welcomes all members of our community to participate in all programs and activities offered by Ithaca Children’s Garden regardless of ability. We encourage all members and volunteers of Ithaca Children’s Garden to support an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. Learn more about ICG’s Inclusion Policy and/or submit an accommodations request here.