Eid Al-Adha (10th of Dhul Hijjah) is Tuesday (8/21). Eid prayers will be in the One World Room of Anabel Taylor Hall with takbeerat starting at 6:45am and prayer starting at 7am sharp.
Parking will be free outside of Anabel Taylor Hall until 7:30am.
Recommended Acts for Eid Day
- Awaken earlier than usual.
- Brush the teeth with Miswaak.
- Have a Ghusl (bath).
- Dress in one’s best clothes, not necessarily new.
- Use Itr (perfume).
- Avoid eating before Eid prayer.
- To walk to the place of Eid prayer (if it is within walking distance).
- Recite the Takbeer aloud on the way to the place of Eid prayer:
Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allah, Allahu akbar, wa Lillah il-hamd (Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, there is no god but Allah; Allah is Most Great and to Allah be praise).
- Use different routes to and from the place of Eid prayer.